I actually have the same problem than on this topic:
Can I have two child pages of different parents with the same name?
I’m trying to build a scalable structure, let say I want integrate different cities and have different categories like this: (You can check the picture attached)
- website.com/paris/party | website.com/paris/music | website.com/paris/lifestyle
- website.com/london/party | website.com/london/music | website.com/london/lifestyle
So I have:
- 1 dropdown menu for cities
- 1 nav menu for categories such as: Party, Music or Lifestyle
- I would like to Use the same parent template, that mean that If I’m on: paris/party it should use the Paris template.
If there anyone who have a Nice scalable solution for that?
Step by step explanation are better :)
I already tried different solution:
Thanks for any help!