Getting 400 Bad request Error when trying to open posts after updating to wordpress 5.0

I have some WordPress blogs and after updating to WordPress 5.0, I am getting same error behavior on them.
Now When I open the URL of some of the posts, I am getting 400 Bad request error and on some of them there is no error, but the content doesn’t render.
I’ve tried to change permalink format and change it back to the first type (post name) as suggested in a few questions in similar problems, but it didn’t work.

Read more here:: Getting 400 Bad request Error when trying to open posts after updating to wordpress 5.0

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *