I renamed the wp-content folder to vape with the ithemes plugin.
Images stop displaying completely in WP Media Library (Thumbnail & Editing image) and on the front-end, 400 images are attached to products.
Decided to change it back to wp-content and the problem continues
1) Tried tools like WordPress and Woocommerce export and import (All options & Media)
2) Tried to add some lines in wpconfig
define (‘WP_CONTENT_FOLDERNAME’, ‘wp-content’);
define (‘WP_CONTENT_DIR’, ABSPATH . WP_CONTENT_FOLDERNAME) ;
define(‘WP_CONTENT_URL’, WP_SITEURL . WP_CONTENT_FOLDERNAME);
3) Tried changing folder permissions from 755 to 644 to 777 and back to 755
4) Tried change settings: WP/Settings/Media locate path: wp-content/uploads
5) Tried plugin Add From Server does not do the job!
6) Tried to plugin Regenerate Thumbnails does not do the job!
Nothing works, only shows me couple of images the rest do not work and do not want to display at all, they are in the ftp upload folder and when i view them the same story they do not display nothing!!
Read more here:: Images not showing after changing wp-content folder name iThemes