I have a website: example.com with Angular 2 on the Front end.
I would like to add on the Nav Bar: blog so I can have: example.com/blog
The blog future design will contain different existing component as:
- Header (angular 2 component)
- Side bar (angular 2 component)
What’s new on the design?
- A slider of articles on the top
- Wrapper of articles on the main container
My question is what the best solution to manage this blog and still have a good SEO Control ?
- Create a separate WordPress blog with similar Themes to my design and rewrite angular component to php? And at the end have a subdomain as: blog.example.com
- Make an account on WordPress, Use it as a CMS and use the WP API? And at the end have: example.com/blog
- Create a separate WordPress blog with only articles (blog.example.com), grab the RSS Feed from it and insert to the Website?
- Other Solution?
Thank you guys!