I’m trying to build a scalable structure, let say I want to add different cities and have different categories so my URLs should look like this: (You can check the picture attached)
- website.com/paris/party | website.com/paris/music | website.com/paris/lifestyle
- website.com/london/party | website.com/london/music | website.com/london/lifestyle
So I have:
- 1 dropdown menu for cities
- 1 nav menu for categories such as: Party, Music or Lifestyle
If there anyone who have a Nice scalable solution for that?
Step by step explanation are better :)
I was thinking to build it this way:
- Cities as Main Categories
- Party, Music, Lifestyle… as subcategories for each city
However, each time I want to add a new city, it’s not really good because I have to:
Any way to avoid this repeating process?
Thanks for any help!