I have 4 wordpress instances on the same server, all are something like:
I’m trying to share the users from them, I don’t have access to the root folder only to the subfolders but I’m getting the following error on the sites that are not the main one:
Sorry, you are not allowed to access this page.
What I did:
- Add the same salt keys on all the domains
- Added on the wp-config.php at the bottom
- define( ‘CUSTOM_USER_TABLE’, ‘blogprefix1_users’ );
- define( ‘CUSTOM_USER_META_TABLE’, ‘blogprefix1_usermeta’ );
After I got this error the first time I did this on the database:
- Truncate blogprefix2_users
- Truncate blogprefix2_usermeta
- Inserted a select from blogprefix1_users into blogprefix2_users
- Inserted a select from blogprefix1_usermeta into blogprefix2_usermeta
I tried disabling all the plugins,
I inserted a new user onto both users and usermeta as an admin but same thing keeps happening.
I’m trying to find a way to bypass admin on wordpress to create a new user, or if somebody can thing of a code to change anything on here would be awseome.
Read more here: Share login from different wordpress on the same server domain