The wordpress editor has suddenly disappeared. I’m not sure why or what has happened. I have searched the internet and I’ve done everything I can find…
1) I’ve added the define(‘DISALLOW_FILE_EDIT’,true); and define(‘CONCATENATE_SCRIPTS’, false);
2) I’ve deactivated all plugins and themes
3) I’ve deleted and cleared httacess
4) I’ve deleted and cleared all cache plugins and cache folders and cleared my browser cache
5) I’ve deleted and reinstalled WP files
6) I’ve cleared my DB and did a complete reinstall of WP – It’s still not there!!
When I go to edit page, the menu shows up, but when i view the code, the wp-editor-area has a style of “display: none;” which I cannot figure out where that is coming from?
On the edit post page, there is nothing. The code does not even render a wp-edit-area or mce menu for that matter.
What is going on? How can I delete my database and reinstall everything and still have the problem on a fresh install?
Read more here: WordPress admin wp-editor missing